On June 18, Pope Francis released an encyclical on the environment, Laudato Si', which was welcomed by faith organizations and religious institutions worldwide. Below is a collection of statements on the encyclical.
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops statement on the encyclical
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America statement on the encyclical
- Friends Committee on National Legislation statement.
- Lutheran World Federation statement.
- Creation Justice Ministries and National Council of Churches joint statement.
- Sisters of Mercy statement.
- Maryknoll statement.
- Columban statement
- Interfaith Power & Light statement.
- NETWORK's statement.
- Church World Service statement.
- Presbyterian Church USA statement.
- Christian Reformed Church statement and press release.