- The Evangelical Environmental Network, one of the four members of the National Religious Partnership for the Environment, is a network of churches and individuals dedicated to serving and witnessing to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through caring for creation.
- Restoring Eden is developing a network of grassroots Christian activists and advocates on behalf of natural habitats, wild species, and indigenous cultures.
- Target Earth carries out programs of service to the earth and the poor in some of the most environmentally devastated regions of the world.
- A Rocha USA helps people find practical ways to protect species and habitat through environmental education, conservation activities in their communities, and scientific research.
- Care of Creation is a Christian environmental missions organization. Their focus is to mobilize the church to address environmental issues facing their communities and their neighbors around the world. They do this through writing, speaking and consultations. In Kenya, Care of Creation has an active project located Limuru that focuses on farming, tree planting and water harvesting.
- Blessed Earth was launched by authors and speakers Matthew and Nancy Sleeth. Based out of Wilmore, KY, their purpose is to actively engage faith communities in creation care through church, campus and media outreach.
- Plant with Purpose, by reversing deforestation, helps the poor restore productivity to their land to create economic opportunity out of environmental restoration. Since 1984 they have helped more than 100,000 people in some 230 villages lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic approach to sustainable development.
- Southern Baptist Environment and Climate Initiative is an independent coalition of Southern Baptists who are passionate about caring for God's creation. The ministry began as a simple conviction that Southern Baptists should be actively involved in creation care, but it has now become a promising vision for Southern Baptist stewardship.
- Renewal, with a focus on students, is an organization with a heart for the poor and a commitment to follow Jesus' call to "love your neighbor as yourself." They seek practical ways to care fo the earth through prayer, service and action.
Creation care is also being integrated into the programs of evangelical relief and development organizations as they help people around the world to find life-sustaining and environmentally sustainable livelihoods. Learn more.